Up to 2,000 LOTTO tokens (approximately $200) are up for grabs in the Lotto Airdrop. On January 18th, 2021, at 6 a.m. EST, a snapshot of 50 top DeFi projects was taken.
Lotto is the first-ever digital rebase lottery on the Ethereum blockchain, in which all holders are automatically entered into a lottery once a week, on Sundays at 7 p.m. EST. LOTTO performs a one-time rebase that removes one LOTTO token from each holder, pools those tokens, and distributes them to one random participant. Users are not allowed to do anything other than keep LOTTO in their pocket.
Even the Lotto team will not be able to stop Lotto from continuing to run weekly lotteries, which will become regular after the migration to Binance Smart Chain.
How do I participate in the Lotto Airdrop?
On January 18th, 2021, at 6 a.m. EST, a snapshot will be taken.
KYC (Know Your Customer) is not a prerequisite.
Requirements for obtaining free cryptocurrency
“Lotto Airdrop” Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the claim portal for the Lotto Airdrop.
- Connect your Metamask wallet to your computer.
- You will be able to claim 400 LOTTO tokens if you are qualified. The list of projects that are eligible for
- reimbursement can be found here click.
- You are entitled for a 5x claim Bonus and can claim 2,000 LOTTO per Upfiring (UFR) address if you owned more
- than one UFR on the snapshot date.
Anyone who has purchased a PoolTogether DAI, UNI, or USDC ticket is entitled to win $400 in the LOTTO.
Anyone who has ever communicated with the PoolTogether V2 contract and has an address is entitled to win 400 LOTTO.
Registrants of the Telegram and 4chan Airdrops are also entitled to receive 400 LOTTO.
Please visit the Airdrop blog for more information. You can argue at any time and the Airdrop portal will remain open forever.
Don’t forget to Like/Comment if you enjoyed the Lotto Airdrop.